"Agnes Ginoba Presents: Mortgage Loan Processing Made Easy" Now on a 2-DVD Set
Agnes Ginoba, President of H & R Mortgage Services and expert mortgage trainer, shows you how to become a Mortgage Professional! This four hour 2-DVD set on "Mortgage Loan Processing Made Easy" is now available for only $195. The price of the DVD set includes shipping, handling and any applicable sales tax.
This program has been developed to inform Mortgage Loan Officers and Loan Processors about the correct way to process loan applications in the mortgage industry. If you want to close loans, this workshop is for you. For a small investment in your career, you can close more mortgage loans and improve customer satisfaction in the process; getting more future loan referrals from your satisfied customers.
Our DVD topics include:
- Mortgage Terminology
- Application Process
- Documents Needed
- Qualifying Checklist
- Application Checklist
- File Stacking Order
- Good Faith Estimate
- Appraisal Report
- Red Flags
- Common Mistakes
By the end of the program you will be ready to process any loan from start to finish.
Watch an introduction of the DVD and testimony about your trainer by Mrs. America 2002, Laurett Ellsworth. (Give it a moment to load it will be worth the wait!)
You will receive these items when you purchase our DVD:
- 2-DVD set filmed at a live workshop
- Included – A special bonus DVD which includes special guests from the industry (Real Estate Agent, Account Executive, Underwriter, and Title Agents)
- A resource handbook that will guide you through the process and act as a study guide and reference manual
Course Handbook Outline
- Introduction (secondary mortgage market)
- Mortgage Terms checklist (refer to appendix)
- URLA (hand out sample APP) (Form 1003)
- Completing the Application (aLL)
- Loan Programs & Guidelines
- Reviewing Credit Reports (all, scores)
- Required Documentation
- Qualification (calculating the debt ratios)
- Shop Loan Programs
- Reading Rate Sheets
- Obtain Loan Approval
- The 4Cs of Lending
- Understand Why the Loan was Denied
- Organizing Your Documents
- Good Faith Estimate & Truth-in-Lending
- Transmittal Summary (Form 1008)
- File Order
- Do It Yourself Worksheets
- Suggested Reading
Get In-Depth Mortgage Loan Processing Knowledge Fast!
Our DVD course provides two hours of intensive training plus a bonus of two hours of in-house or self-training. Join the hundreds of mortgage companies locally and nationwide that now use our tools for their in-house training needs.
The DVD set is available for $195. Included with the DVD is a course book chock full of information and resources. Each session includes book discussion, practical ideas, and discussion topics of ongoing experiences while reinforcing the skills presented in the DVD class training.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Define common mortgage terns
- Describe the information necessary to complete a URLA
- Describe the information that must be documented during the loan interview
- Explain the "four C's of credit" that lenders generally look for in a loan application
- Describe the basic steps that lenders follow in processing a loan
- List the possible reasons for denial of a loan application
- Process a loan from start to finish
This course is perfect for all mortgage professionals. You don't need to have mastered Algebra or higher level math, Agnes Ginoba takes the information and makes it easy to understand and learn quickly.
About H & R Mortgage Services
Since 2003, the mission statement of H & R MortgageServices has been "To educate the community while increasing the financial strength of families by helping them to purchase and use the value of their home by offering honest and ethical advice and a variety of competitive mortgage products."
H & R Mortgage Services was founded with the intent of being the preferred choice for training and education for all mortgage professionals and the community. This course has been designed to give mortgage professionals the tools that they need to succeed, thus boosting productivity and ultimately consumer satisfaction.
About Your Instructor, Agnes Ginoba
Over the course of her career, Agnes Ginoba has held various positions in the student loan and mortgage industry, most significantly Loan Counselor, Claim Analyst, Educator, and author of several mortgage training manuals.
Currently Agnes is the President of H & R Mortgage Services, a mortgage instructor for the Fairfax County Adult Education Program, and a Job Placement Advisor for newly trained Loan Officers.
As a Branch Manager and Trainer, Ms. Ginoba instills a "customer focused" approach within her students. She believes that Loan Officers have as their highest priority the obligation and responsibility to be the best consumer advocate and agent. Her training sessions reflect these values and ethics. She focuses on "the process" of satisfying the customer and earning their trust with the end result being a successfully closed loan.
Her 2-DVD course will give you a great start on your career path as a successful Mortgage Loan Officer or Mortgage Loan Processor. Buy the 2-DVD set today securely with PayPal for $195 with free shipping and no tax or handling fees.